Based in Jersey City, Art House Productions inspires, nurtures and promotes the arts in our community through accessible, multi-disciplinary initiatives including JC Fridays.
Through our events and programming:
- We create performance, broadcast and publishing opportunities that empower the voices of today while cultivating the audience of tomorrow
- We facilitate interaction between artists and the community through collaboration, open forums and volunteer opportunities
- We challenge the division between artists and audience by creating supportive environments where individuals can share their creativity and exchange cultural ideas and practices
- We foster understanding of the arts and of ourselves through programming which reflects the diversity of our community
- We provide educational programs that assist in the development of artistic craft and nourish a lifelong passion for the arts
Art House Productions requests event submissions a minimum of two months prior to JC Fridays.
To be notified of our upcoming event requests, please subscribe to our mailing list.
Art House Productions offers a number of sponsorship packages tailored to fit your businesses’ budget and needs while giving back to the Jersey City arts community.
For information on how to get involved, please call us at (201) 915-9911.
JC Fridays is brought to you by Art House Productions, Inc, a Jersey City-based nonprofit 501(c)3 arts organization. Art House Productions inspires, nurtures and promotes the arts in our community through accessible, multi-disciplinary initiatives. For more information, please visit: www.arthouseproductions.org